Some people can make peace with the uncertainty of what is going to happen in their future. For me, however, its different. I under went testing out of the desire to know my gentic status and what the future holds for me.
All through the procedures, I had one friend to stand by my side the entire way. All around me I heard that it was a mistake. I wanted to know, I had to know! I have choosen a long path for my life. I am a pre-medicine major. What I want to do takes 9 years of training. Don't get me wrong I wasn't going to give up my dream if my result was positive, I was just going to modify it a little. I guess destiny has something else planned for me. I recieved a negative test result. I am not showing any signs of HD. Thank goodness!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment